Friday, April 27, 2007

Yey!!! My first blog posting!!!

Well, I finally broke down and got myself a blog. This blog is going to be used specifically for promoting my shop--J & B Designs, on Etsy.com. I've been really busy lately so I haven't had much time to make a lot of goodies, but I promise that will soon change. I did add a few new goodies to the shop yesterday. I was pleased with how they turned out... Check them out, as well as the rest of my shop at:
http://jandbdesigns.etsy.com

Well, my tummy is yelling at me so I think I'm going to make me some blueberry muffins. Yummy!!! I love blueberry muffins, especially with lots of butter..... ;)




6 comments:

DBrownDesigns said...

Congrats on the new blog! Wanna write mine next? lol

DBrown
http://dbrowndesigns.etsy.com

Terri said...

Really cute tags, I love the packaging you made for your items!

Georgia said...

Very cute tags!!!

Nice to meet you btw.

~Georgia

www.gypsywings.etsy.com
www.justdandily.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

wow jnb, i really like the layout. how did you do your packaging?

Andrea said...

saw your bulletin on my space, so I thought I'd come say hello. Nice blog! And Bentley is adorable! :-)

Maria Palma said...

I just came across your blog from the Etsy forum and just wanted to drop a note to welcome you to the blogosphere ;)

Cute stuff!