Friday, April 27, 2007

Some New Items...




Well, I guess I'm going to call it a night. I was going to add some more pictures, but I'm so sleeeeeeepy!!!! Plus, it won't let me upload more than two...Files must be too large. I'll have to save the other pictures for next time :) Hope you like my new items: A set of felt note flats (popsicle, cupcake, and cotton candy), and another mini pincushion. These will be added to my Etsy shop soon, so be sure to check them out!!!
http://jandbdesigns.etsy.com
Well, it's off to bed for me!!! I hope you all have a FABULOUS weekend...

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's a really cute pincushion jnb. Good work! :) How's blogging coming along? Don't forget, u can always leave me a comment by clicking on my name (it'll take u to my blog).

JandBDesigns said...

Thanks so much ;)